Sample Blood is an active ability in Sonny 2.
Attack the enemy for X% of your Strength and Speed. If your attack is successful, you gain Mutant Glands. This causes all toxin and wounds you inflict to become X% more effective for several rounds. This effect cannot stack.
Deals damage to a target and places a buff on the caster for various turns.
Mutant Glands: All Damage-Over-Time abilities that you apply whilst under this effect deals X% more damage. This effect cannot stack.
- Tier 1: Damages a target with 120% of caster's Strength and Speed, and caster's Damage-Over-Time abilities deal 10% more damage for 4 turns
- Tier 2: Damages a target with 130% of caster's Strength and Speed, and caster's Damage-Over-Time abilities deal 20% more damage for 5 turns
- Tier 3: Damages a target with 140% of caster's Strength and Speed, and caster's Damage-Over-Time abilities deal 30% more damage for 6 turns
Though this ability may seem pointless for a biological zombie, able to deal massive direct damage, it proves a great move against bosses when playing with poison moves, specially Envenom. If you pair it with Acidic Blood, your damage will scale up quickly using just Envenom and perhaps Corrosion in addition to your default moves. It makes for a great system when facing bosses or damaging two enemies at once.
- This ability looks identical to Vicious Paws, Whiplash and Aggravate.
- Charged Blood and Hot Blooded's icon has a recolor to this ability.