Nerve Shock is an active ability in Sonny 2.
Attack the enemy for X% of your Strength. You also apply 'Paralysis' on the target, causing its Speed to be reduced by X% for five turns.
Attacks an enemy and reduces its Speed for five turns. Buff has 10% chance to resist dispelling.
Paralysis: This unit's Speed is reduced by X%.
- Tier 1: Damage the target for 150% of the caster's Strength + 25, and reduces its Speed by 6%
- Tier 2: Damage the target for 165% of the caster's Strength + 25, and reduces its Speed by 10%
- Tier 3: Damage the target for 180% of the caster's Strength + 25, and reduces its Speed by 14%
- Tier 4: Damage the target for 200% of the caster's Strength + 25, and reduces its Speed by 18%
This is the most important ability for the Strength Psychological build. Shadow Runeblade and ability points put on Strength are vital, if you want the full usage out of this ability. Spam it along with Insecurity to lower the opponent's Speed by a total of 97% and they will be unable to hit you, which means that your allies don't need to focus on buffing and healing, and instead can focus on damaging the foe.
- It is one of the few abilities available to the Psychological class that uses Strength.