Infect is an active ability in Sonny 2.
Attack the enemy for 10% of your Strength and Instinct. The infection later damages the enemy for an additional X% of your Strength.
Deals damage to an enemy and places a buff on it for 1 turn.
Infected: This unit is infected and will be damaged for X% of the caster's Strength next turn. This effect has a 10% chance to resist being dispelled.
- Tier 1: Costs 30 Focus and damages foe for 300% of your Strength
- Tier 2: Costs 25 Focus and damages foe for 315% of your Strength
- Tier 3: Costs 20 Focus and damages foe for 330% of your Strength
- Tier 4: Costs 15 Focus and damages foe for 345% of your Strength
A reliable strategy is to attack a Crystallized enemy with this ability in the last turn before the Crystallized effect expires. The target will suffer a lot of damage upon getting up, especially if it is also combined with other poison debuffs. Additionally, you can attack enemy targets in between Crystallizing them in order to keep them stunned and deal damage, which can prove invaluable in higher difficulties.
Other characters who use this abilityEdit
- The ability Infect Hydra gives the same buff; however, it's a Missile-type ability, rather than Melee-type.
- Insecurity's icon is very similar looks identical to this ability.