Ice Wall is an active ability in Sonny 2.
Encases the target in Ice, reducing damage done and taken by X%, but also increasing Healing received by X%. This effect lasts for 3 turns and cannot stack.
Reduces damage done and taken and increases healing received for 3 turns.
Icy Shell: This unit receives and deals X% less damage. Heals cast on this unit are also more effective.
- Tier 1: Damage done and taken reduced by 50%, and healing received increased by 100%
- Tier 2: Damage done and taken reduced by 58%, and healing received increased by 120%
- Tier 3: Damage done and taken reduced by 66%, and healing received increased by 140%
- Tier 4: Damage done and taken reduced by 75%, and healing received increased by 160%
This is a very good ability for support duties or for fighting bosses. Only use it on an enemy if you don't plan to attack it for now and he/she/it deals high damage. Otherwise, casting it on a weakened or damaged friendly unit and casting afterwards Restore will heal it almost completely and will prevent it from getting damaged again next turn. This is a very useful ability for healing allies in fights with Felicity, Baron Brixius , Hydra and other enemies which deal heavy damage or debuff healing.
With Ice Wall(Tier 4) and Greater Purpose from Roald or Guardian Form, it can reduce 100+% damage taken from all sources. Also increase massive amount of healing received from all sources(Ice Wall and Greater Purpose only.)
- This ability looks identical to Safe Guard, Mind Freeze and Recuperate.
- The buff cast by Ice Wall uses a visual effect.